19th April 2014

Sabtu, April 19, 2014 Farisa Pratiwi 0 Comments

Hello Guys,
Hello There!

So a few days ago, me, and absolutely all the third grade of Senior High School in Indonesia are taking National Exam. Yep, National Exam is a test that deciding what's your value for three years in senior high school. Ya Lulus gak Lulusnya lah ya. And it was a meanfull moments. And fyi, i don't even touch my book when the test day. Yeah. Why? i don't wanna feel nervous.

I'm the type of person that if i remembering something that i may forget how to solve it (In case, math) I'm gonna panic and just studying one thing then forgetting everything. So, I decide not-to-touch-open-my-book. I prefer to teach my friend, for studying than study alone.

Oh yeah, anyway I write this entry not to tell you about that but yeah there's something that cross in my mind. I'm grew up, and I just don't wanna be childish anymore, cause when I look behind I'm just like

"Oh my god, oh my. How could i be so dumb like that."

"oh my god, where's my shyness gone? Oh howly crap how can i post an entry like that?"

Yeah, just like that. So, I decide to grow up and post something important. But, I just don't want my blog changing into something that "itu-bukan-gue-banget-gitu-loh". So, just take a look further. ahaha.

Dan ya gue lagi sok inggris aja gitu, siapa tau nanti blog gue bisa go Internasional juga gitu, ahaha.

Semoga Kita Lulus Semua!
Angkatan 2014, YiHa!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: